I. What is M2M-FxSignals
M2M-FxSignals is a trading system created by the Expert Advisor Swing & Price Action Trader (SPA Trader). The SPA Trader trades according to our trading algorithm with swing and price action strategies, in which the trades will be opened automatically on a live trading account. The SPA Trader has been then further developed to send the opened trading positions into our Signals web site at:
At https://signals.tradingscenes.com/login the trading products are then organized in a structured system, namely it will be categorized in product items for: Forex major pairs ( EUR/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, USD/JPY) and all other Forex crossing pairs ( all the pairs from major pairs crossed to each other without USD); Commodities ( XAU/USD and USOIL); Stock Indices ( US30, US500, HK50, AUS200, JPN255, UK100, DAX/GER30); Cryptos ( BTC/USD).
The opened positions are as also as trading signals to share for traders and investors for their references in their daily trading activity. The trading signals but go also further in details, in which the the trading signals will provide follower information as below:
On the pics we can see the info:
- Average daily range (ADR): = the measure of average daily range in the past of 21 days for that product in pips. That means the extrem highs and lows of that range will be measured and calculated in average to provide the info about the volatility of that product, and it will be changed according to the nature of that product time by time ( so in a variable value according to the given market condition);
- Today average daily range: = the measured range from lows to highs of that product has been moving/volatile up to now, so that trader can compare how far that product already moved in comparison to its average;
- PIPs target to day with fator 1.5* ADR:= ADR*1.5 for the extension of ADR with a factor of 1.5 (150%);
- Open price: = the position has been opened at that price;
- Current profit in PIPs: = highlight green = in profit for how many pips currently; highlight red= out of the money in PIPs currently;
- Tp01, Tp02, Tp03: = The target for that product to hit; Tp03 is variable, so that means it can be changed according to the price action of that product at that particular time/market condition;
- Stop loss: = The stop loss level has been set, but it is also variable and being changed; for example: Tp01 hit, stop loss will be moved to breakeven; Tp02 hit, stop loss will be trailed; stop loss changed due to market condition at that time= price action.
- Active: = That trade is still open;
- Time and date: = The time and date the position has been opened;
- View detail: Click on that and below will provide every changed info for that product, from Tp01-03 and stop loss with precision time and date.
The signals are available both on Apps stores: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.m2mfxsignals and Web App: https://signals.tradingscenes.com/login.
II. What product SPA Trader trades
SPA Trader trades:
- Forex major pairs ( EUR/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, USD/JPY);
- Forex crossing pairs ( all the pairs from major pairs crossed to each other without USD);
- Commodities ( XAU/USD and USOIL);
- Stock Indices ( US30, US500, HK50, AUS200, JPN255, UK100, DAX/GER30);
- Cryptos ( BTC/USD).
III. How much capital is required to follow SPA Trader
The money management system of SPA Trader requires as follow:
Notes: For stock indices CFDs trading we would like not recommend, because the CFDs products required margin are differ from broker to broker; therefore for detailed recommendation, pls send us an email.
The $ 3,000.00 USD capital for leverage 1:400 or 1:200 with 0.04 lots size is for all major pairs and crossing pairs. That means we have around 28 Forex pairs be able to open at the same time with 0.04 lots size max. For smaller account size, just then reduce your Forex trading pairs accordingly. More queries about, pls contact us via email.
So follow our signals to get your daily trading references.